Progressive Pediatrics Serving North Jersey Patients
Providing Pediatric Care for Patients of Union City and Bayonne NJ for Over 20 Years
Since 1999, Progressive Pediatrics has been serving the moms and their children in the North Jersey community. Today we continue to uphold a high standard of excellence and dedication when it comes to patient care, comfort and convenience. And not only that, we’re continuing to uphold our high-quality care, personalized service and utmost attention. No wonder many North Jersey moms trust us with their kids health.
Our doctors are affilated with Hackensack University Medical Center and Hoboken University Medical Center.
We accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify whether or not we are participating with a particular insurance company.
Our staff is always ready to help with you scheduling, insurance or anything else you may need during your time with us. We will take extra care of your concerns, answer all your questions and thoroughly explain your condition and treatment options. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 201-319-9800 in Union City or 201-437-9600 in Bayonne or you can use the Contact Us form form.
If at any time you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us. We will be glad to reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time. We greatly appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to seeing you.
- International Lactation Consultant Association (ILCA) – Resource for finding a lactation consultant in your area
- Kelly Mom – Breasfeeding resources
- La Leche League International – Mother-to-Mother Support
- Zip Milk – Breast feeding resources
- NJ Department of Health Maternal and Child Health – Speak up if you’re feeling down; information on postpartum moods, “Baby Blues”, depression and anxiety
- Healthy Children – American Academy of Pediatrics Parenting Website
- Center for Young Women’s Help – Providing carefully researched health information for teen girls and young women
- Young Men’s Health – Carefully researched health information on teenage boys and young men
- CDC Travel Vaccines | Medical | Advice – Traveler’s Health Resource
- National breast feeding help line 1-800-994-9662